Are you struggling to find the right job? Hit a Home Run with Big League Lawns!
Jobs aren’t hard to come by, but Great places to work are!
Here's what our people have to say:
- The day flies by!
- I love working with my colleagues – it's like being with friends all day.
- Being outdoors beats sitting in an office all day.
- You're trusted to work independently and set your own pace without someone looking over your shoulder..
- The team spirit is amazing.
- Our local company is free of corporate hassles.
- Seeing amazing results from your work.
- And, of course, there's Weiner Wednesday! (Jalapeño Cheddar Brats on the BBQ)
At Big League Lawns, we have a diverse team made up of hikers, gamers, athletes, jokesters, writers, food truck enthusiasts, musicians, veterans, donut lovers, cornhole throwers, and many more. No matter what you're into, you'll find easy-going, happy people and a great culture to be a part of.
- Simply fill our our quick questionare
- Have a brief phone conversation and set up an in person interview
- You come meet us and see how different it is here
- You tell your friends how incredible your life is about to become
- Your friends do step one, get hired, and you earn a fat referral bonus for each one!
Don’t sleep on this job. Again, jobs are easy to come by right now. But shouldn’t you find one that will do more than just pay your bills? Stop by and check us out. Worst case scenario – you have a relaxed fun interview, laugh and take a different path in the end. Don’t let change scare you and keep you from being happier than you are now.
Need a few more details? Check out below…
Great reasons to work at Big League Lawns
You'll love who you work for! We make what's important to you, important to us. If you're tired of working for terrible, boring bosses, this is the place for you! We work hard but have fun at the same time.
So, what's in it for you? Here are some reasons why Big League Lawns is a great place to work:
- Earn up to $45,000 per year.
- Opportunity for advancement within the company.
- A fun team environment where we work hard but have a good time.
- Holiday and vacation pay to help you recharge.
- Employee retention plan that rewards you for your service
- Donuts occasionally... Well really more often than not 🙂
Have a fun day!
NOTE: If you have prior experience in construction, route driving, warehouse work, landscaping, or production, you'll be a great fit for this position. But even if you don't, we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Now Stop searching and give us a shout!
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License and a clean driving record per company standards are required
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 - $19.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Referral program
Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: In person